Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last Wish

I was brilliantly going blind;
By your glorious bright light;
And i had given up the fight;
Without throwing a single strike;
Slowly i've lost what i gain;
I started to feel the pain;
I'm living life in vain;
Ever since you put me in chains;

These chains suffocates me;
And making me hard to breathe;
But yet you want me to survive;
I'm living in a dead life;
Enjoying a sorrow day;
All the corpses came out to play;
Waiting for the moment to be slayed
Did you think i'm gonna be okay?;

I will be right here waiting;
Get you dagger ready and;

Cut me open;
And take it all away from me;
For i have nothing left;
For you to feed;
Slit my wrist;
And let me die a silent death;
For you to fulfill;
For that is my last wish;



P/s: giler emo...anyway...ni first time aku tulis dlm bahasa lain...
P/s:Bakal dilagukan...nantikan...
P/s:Aku ade tambah...tukar ape yang patut...

5 comments: